SEASON 4 IS ON THE WAY!

"...these loaves that I will share with you, were baked with love, and what I know so far. I'm a firm believer that we are what we eat, and I pray the bread I share here with you, will nourish and encourage you".

Friday, September 3, 2010

Keeping It REAL MILWAUKEE!



In case you haven't heard the buzz, rehearsals have begun for the new FOX6  morning talk show, REAL MILWAUKEE. It premieres on Tuesday September 7th, will broadcast live weekdays from 9 to 10 am, and will be hosted by Katrina Cravy, Nicole Koglin, Rob Haswell, and yes- MOIS! I am so truly honored and excited to begin this thrilling new adventure in television, and to be sharing this journey with such fine folks....



It's been a whirlwind week, starting with the press release. Here's a little excerpt:

Two new faces will be joining “Real Milwaukee” when the program debuts on Fox 6 the Tuesday after Labor Day. Former WMCS-AM talk show host Cassandra McShepard will join Katrina Cravy, Rob Haswell and Nicole Koglin as a co-host for the show. Former WXSS DJ Tony ‘Zamboni’ Clark will be seen live on location as the ‘rover’ for the new program.

"I'm so looking forward to spending my mornings chatting it up with Katrina, Nicole, and Rob... just in the nick of time too. I was getting real tired of being at home talking to myself!" McShepard said.


“I’ve only known Cassandra a short time, but she’s amazing!” raved Fox 6 VP/News Jim Lemon. “When ‘Real Milwaukee’ debuts, Kat, Rob and Nicole will have a ball with her,” he added.


In addition to her radio talk show career, Cassandra is known for many talents, including fashion design and motivational speaking. She is a Milwaukee native.



“She brings a fresh energy and a unique perspective to our show, and her shoe collection is fierce!” said Fox 6 Special Projects Director Anne Brown who has been working to get the show ready for air. “It’s like herding cats,” Brown said, referring to the personalities of the on-camera and behind-the-scenes staff.

Real Milwaukee” is a brand-new local program produced by Fox 6 to give local viewers a chance to get involved in the community and learn more about what makes the Milwaukee area great. The show will deal with topical issues, fun segments and actively encourage viewers to join in the conversation via email, Facebook, Skype, carrier pigeon and smoke signals.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the hosts of REAL MILWAUKEE!



We started rehearsals the other day...Smile for the camera!



With the show hitting in just 3 days, I have much preparation to do, but I promise to keep you all posted. Look for updates about the show, Season 4 of THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR,  and my new web series DESIGNER LIFE real soon, okay? Can I just tell you how excited I am?!

And thank you, from the bottom of my heart for every well-wish, shout-out of support, and prayer-
Cassandra XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

The ALL NEW Cassandra McShepard.com!

The ALL NEW Cassandra McShepard.com!
It's finally here- The ALL NEW CassandraMcShepard.com- click ENTER to visit!

IN CELEBRATION!

IN CELEBRATION!
Cassandra takes center stage at The Marcus Center For The Performing Arts to sing the National Anthem, at the 2010 Birthday Celebration for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.