SEASON 4 IS ON THE WAY!

"...these loaves that I will share with you, were baked with love, and what I know so far. I'm a firm believer that we are what we eat, and I pray the bread I share here with you, will nourish and encourage you".

Friday, September 10, 2010

Have You Met My New Family?

It's Friday, and the first week of REAL MILWAUKEE has wrapped. Yet I'm still not sure if I've wrapped my mind around what just happened! To say its been an amazing week would be a major understatement.

I'm going to keep this brief so that I might begin the process of decompression [and start making myself some things to wear NEXT week!], but I did want to take a moment to tell you how blessed I am to have been welcomed so warmly by my new family at FOX6. Each and every one of them- from management, to the crew, and of course my fabulous and gracious co-hosts, has gone out of their way to make me feel  right at home, you know- like family does.

If you haven't been able to catch the show, this clip should give you an idea what kind of fun we're having! Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
XO Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ALL NEW Cassandra McShepard.com!

The ALL NEW Cassandra McShepard.com!
It's finally here- The ALL NEW CassandraMcShepard.com- click ENTER to visit!

IN CELEBRATION!

IN CELEBRATION!
Cassandra takes center stage at The Marcus Center For The Performing Arts to sing the National Anthem, at the 2010 Birthday Celebration for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.